Enghouse Interactive (www.enghouseinteractive.de) is looking a Sales expert selling our software solutions and services to new contact center customers in Central Europe and so generating new accounts.
This role can be based in our Leipzig office or Home office based in Germany.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Identify, set up and maintain value added relationships with key decision makers and key stakeholders within potential and existing customer accounts
- Prepare quotations in accordance with company guidelines
- Manage business opportunities pipeline in Salesforce
- Maintain and review weekly, a qualified business forecast with VP sales
- Maintain a full understanding of the Company product portfolio, Professional Services capability as well as customer care models and strategy
- Manage internal company resources to maximise operational efficiency in support of the sales function
- Ensure all orders received are correctly priced, discounts are correctly applied, and orders are processed in adhere to company polices
- Proactively seek knowledge of competitor and market activity in order to position the company and understand the impact upon the business
- Create, maintain and execute strategic customer account plans
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven sales and business development success in Enterprise Software business sector, focusing on Unified Communications, SaaS and Cloud solutions.
- Deep understanding and experience of managing a complex sales cycle
- History of meeting and exceeding challenging sales targets
- Possess excellent strategic planning and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to marshal and manage internal and external resources – people, funding, materials and support – to achieve sales and Company objectives
- Track record of initiating and developing new business, with clear evidence of personal impact to closure
- Excellence communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel frequently after Covid-19 pandemic
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken.
We offer to the candidate:
- An interesting and challenging job in a leading tech global company
- Be part of a dynamic team with high focus on delivering results and that sees a problem as a chance to find a solution
- Good teamwork and fun at work
- Personal further development and training
- Flexibility in work place and working hours
- Home office in the Germany
Enghouse Interactive is a division of Enghouse Systems Limited, a publicly traded Canadian based software and services company founded in 1984. Enghouse shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "ESL". Enghouse Interactive is a leading provider of state of the art contact center software and videoconferencing solutions that enable our customers to leverage meaningful, daily customer interactions to deepen customer loyalty and uncover new opportunities to add value, profitably.
Visit us at: www.enghouseinteractive.de
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Enghouse Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.