Are you a Customer oriented and analytical problem solver? Do you love technical challenges? Then this role could be your next challenge!
Enghouse Networks is a leading company in the telecom industry.
We are strengthening our Customer Service team with a driven and motivated customer support engineer.
As such, you will have an important and central role within our organization, as you will be in direct and daily contact with our clients. The job you do will matter!
What you’ll do?
- Provide support to customers, while resolving complex problems.
- Intense work with internal and external interfaces.
- Provide online, email, telephone and on-site support for Dialogic Product Lines
- Coordinate weekly calls with customers.
- Involvement in field activities
- Internal work interfaces: Project management, R & D, Product Support, Marketing and PLM. Commercial Dept.
- Expected challenges in this position: Work under challenging time schedule, around the clock support (standby shifts for after hours, weekends and holidays are required)
Who you should be?
- A degree in Engineering or MCA
- Tech in Electronics or Computer Science – an advantage
- At least 3 years customer support experience preferred
- Solid communication skills
- Strong customer service approach
- Solid background and knowledge with the following: Signaling Protocols (SS#7, PRI, Cas), TDM Telephony, IP Networking, VOIP Protocols (H.323, SIP, Mgcp, H.248), Unix, SQL
- Relevant experience at a global organization
- Knowledge on PL/SQL and Shell scripting- an advantage
- Knowledge of soft switches, SBC and/or media gateways – an advantage